...bringing SEXY blogs back.

...bringing SEXY blogs back.




8/28/2014

SEXYBLACK EXCLUSIVE: SEXYBLACK Interview with NASRI from MAGIC!


As promised, months ago, here is my EXCLUSIVE interview with my boy, Nasri, from MAGIC!

Nasri has been one of my best friends for almost 15 years.  This year has been so crazy for him and his bandmates, Magic!  In April, before all the Globetrotting, he came home for a showcase.  He sat down with me in our normal stomping ground, his basement, and I got the exclusive on how he feels about being a member of a band, what the future holds and even dropped a couple of impromptu performances of NEW Magic! material as well as a piece of a classic Nasri throwback.  

Please keep in mind this was at like 1:30 in the morning and we were both dead tired.


Check it out... and don't forget to buy the album "Don't Kill The Magic" on iTunes:  

Check out my favourite acoustic performance of "Rude" by Magic!:

Also check out the lyric video for the new single which is also my favorite on the album, "Let Your Hair Down".  The video is an ode to God's most wondrous creation, Woman.  Ladies, watch until the very end, thank me later:

1 comment:

Elevations said...

Great post, mayne!!!