...bringing SEXY blogs back.

...bringing SEXY blogs back.




5/11/2013

John Legend's new (NSFW) video for "Who Do We Think We Are?"

Artsy.  I'm just glad he's back.  His new album "Love In The Future" comes out in a matter of weeks.  Here's what John says about his choice to release an explicit version of the video:

If you don’t wanna see the explicit version, we do have a little more tame version, even though I think the explicit version is beautifully done and not raunchy in any way, but if people are scared of by a little bit of nudity, then we have an alternate version which is online as well. But the concept is, the song is about embracing a risk, not being afraid to live life to the fullest, not being afraid to luxuriate and enjoy your success. And so we definitely have a lot of those elements in the video; it is a bit risky, it is sexy, it is beautiful, it is artistic, it embraces luxury and a bit of decadence, and that was the concept we felt worked for the song. I feel really proud, the end product is really beautifully and artistically well done. And I’m not complimenting myself! (laughs) I’m complementing the director when I talk about it cause I feel like he did a great job of capturing something that I thought was really gorgeous.

Read more: http://singersroom.com/content/2013-05-09/EXCLUSIVE-John-Legend-Talks-New-Album-Film-Ventures-NBA-Predictions-Marriage-More/#ixzz2T2wKgQcA

No comments: