...bringing SEXY blogs back.

...bringing SEXY blogs back.




12/03/2011

Special Throwback of the Month: Prince -- Purple Rain (Live)

So, I was lucky enough to see Prince last week.  And although "Purple Rain" is like 28 years old, it still gives me goosebumps, it still moves me and is still one of my favorite songs of all time.  Hands down, I think it also has the best guitar solo in the history of guitar solos.  I was going to post an old Prince video, but instead, for all of those who didn't get to see him on his most recent tour, I have chosen to post a very decently shot video of Prince doing "Purple Rain" earlier this year in LA.  Please prepare to have your minds blown:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prince is a true artist. His singing and song-writing never gets old...and you're right, best guitar solo ever, hands down.
I Love Prince!