...bringing SEXY blogs back.

...bringing SEXY blogs back.




10/24/2011

6 Canadians On A Bus!!!! The FINAL Lost Episode!

It's been fun re-living the memories with all of you.  As a mini-update, Rebecca and I are still friends.  She's married now to a fellow actor and she, herself, is a successful actress and has starred in SEVERAL commercials that you have all seen.  A show or movie is definitely on the horizon for her.  Colin McRae still works for CHUM, I see him downtown every now and then.  I heard Alicia Bass got married and lives in Northern Ontario.  Monica, haven't heard from her since the show.  And Nigel is still a dick, I'm sure, wherever he is.  Thanks for taking this trip with me down memory lane.  I present to you for the last time,... The 6 Canadians On A Bus:

No comments: