...bringing SEXY blogs back.

...bringing SEXY blogs back.




9/16/2010

SEXYBLACK FIRST LOOK: For Coloured Girls Trailer

We finally have a trailer for Tyler Perry's highly-anticipated adaptation of the popular play, "For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When The Rainbow Is Enough".  The movie is simply titled "For Colored Girls" and stars an amazing array of strong black actresses including:  Thandie Newton (who I just saw at TIFF), Whoopi Goldberg, Anika Noni Rose, Kerry Washington, Janet Jackson, Loretta Devine, Kimberly Elise, and Phylicia Rashad.

This is going to be a big release on November 5, 2010.  I miss good black movies, I hope this is one, and I BETTER NOT see Madea!!!  Check the trailer below.
 

Video sniped from www.guavaleaf.com (Check it out!)               

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to see this, but I am so f%$&*ng sick of seeing Janet Jackson!!!