...bringing SEXY blogs back.

...bringing SEXY blogs back.




5/26/2010

SEXYBLACK EXCLUSIVE: Trey Songz -- Yo Side Of The Bed starring Keri Hilson


Okay, I've been waiting for this video since I first heard the song nine months ago.  It could've been more excellent, but it is still pretty amazing.  I am glad that Trey and Keri gave the song the treatment it deserves, it does stand out as a classic, mainly because the song itself is derivative of a classic -- Prince's Purple Rain.  Trey takes it to the next level by telling this heartbreaking story... I loved it.  I hope you enjoy it too.  If you love the song, do yourself a favor and watch Prince's live performance of Purple Rain that is a few posts below this one.  And now ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, "Yo Side Of The Bed"...(rollover the image below to watch the video)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Incredible.

Jenny

Curtis said...

I know right.